By ordering from CHILDish, you agree to the following:
Use of Photographs
• You certify that you are the parent or guardian or have obtained the consent of the parent or guardian of the baby/babies or child/children whose photos you are submitting.
• You certify that you own the rights to the photograph you are submitting.
• If submitting a professional photo, you certify that you have obtained permission from the photographer to duplicate that image for the purposes of creating a personalized plate.
• We are not responsible for photographs lost during transit. Consider making duplicates of your photographs before sending them to us.
• We are not responsible for delays in shipping at the fault of the couriers.
Because of the personalized nature of products, all sales are final and returns will not be accepted. By giving your final approval on your preview on order, you certify that all information is correct. We are not responsible for lost items during transit. We offer shipping insurance up to $100 in value (and an option to upgrade for more) to protect you in the event of items lost in the mail.
This website and all its contents, including design, art, text and photographs is owned by CHILDish and is protected under Canadian, US and International Copyright Laws. It is against the law to modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative work from, distribute, display or in any way commercially exploit any of its contents.
CHILDish, the CHILDish logo and name are trademarks of CHILDish. You cannot display or use in any manner the CHILDish trademarks without prior permission.
CHILDish retains the rights to all designs and they are not intended for free use.
Modifications to Terms of Service
CHILDish may change the content of the TOS at any time at its sole discretion without notice. Because we may modify all or any part of these TOS from time to time without notice to you, you should check back often so you are aware of your current rights and responsibilities. Your continued use of a given Service after changes to the TOS have been published on that Service constitutes your binding acceptance of the updated TOS. If at any time the TOS are no longer acceptable to you, you should immediately cease all use of the Services.